It hit me that I'm going to be 23 soon. In the drudgery of a life I'm not terribly enjoying right now, I'm dreaming of a life so different.
I want to travel to far flung, exotic places of the world filled with beauty for my own exploration and curiosity.
I want to travel to beautiful areas of the world to challenge myself and improve on a craft while immersing myself in the wonder around me.
I want to travel to places to learn about esoteric knowledge that most other people don't know about, but have been pondering about since the dawn of humanity.
I want to travel to places that need help, so I can make a positive difference in their lives.
That's why I want to travel, that's why I want adventure. Adventure for me cannot all be about myself. There has to be a greater goal that is for the good of our world. A trip here and there to enjoy and challenge myself, of course. But a journey is not a true adventure to me unless there is a greater good I'm striving for.
- My Goals (Constantly Being Updated as I Go Through Life)
- To My Beloved Lucky of 10 & 1/2 Years
- Good Death Response and Just A Few Pics of My Dearly Beloved
- A Detailed Account of The Story of Lucky, My Endearing Companion of 10 & 1/2 Years, What Cut My Time With Her Short, & What I Learned From This Experience - The Complete Story
- The Truth When You Hear It
- A Reminder To Myself For the Purpose of This Blog
- Science & Spirituality
- Understanding Cancer, Ebola, and Other Modern Day Chronic Health Issues
- About Me
- R.I.P. Dolores Cannon, Thank You For All You've Do...