What was I doing that made time fly by?
- Contemplating and organizing my thoughts in a written, typed out format regarding questions about my life that make me think and allow me to understand myself.
- Reading a book or watching a TV show (NOVA, Ancient Aliens, Through the Wormhole, Planet Earth) that discusses the answers to some of the mysteries of the universe, human psychology
- Talking with a friend intimately about something important in their life
What am I curious about?
- Why people do the things they do
- Why people like what they like
- Why questions about the mysteries of life
- Why people live life the way they live it
- Why some people are successful
- How to use secretive, elusive, powerful knowledge to change my life
What would I love to do more of?
- Spend more time talking with friends in deep conversation about life, discussing questions that really make us think and discuss our own life experiences, stories, thoughts, and feelings.
- Spend more time with friends bantering and joking around along with the deeper conversations as well.
- Reading about books that discuss the answers to the mysteries of life, the universe, origins of man, controversial topics (national geographic magazines)
- Pursue adventure-related activities that make me feel excitement
- Travel and immerse myself in the beauty of nature and feel a sense of awe.
What do I look forward to doing?
- Traveling and immersing myself into beautiful national parks around the world (nature)
- Experiencing what sex feels like, dating
- Learning Wing Tsun
- Having more fun times and deep conversations with friends
What would I do in my free time as a kid?
- Watch tv shows that made me laugh. Ex: the Simpsons (clear distinction: no vulgar funny)
- Watched my favorite kid shows: Arthur, Berenstain Bears, Zoboomafoo
- Watch discovery channel documentaries that discussed mysteries of life, the universe, dinosaurs, or earth (scenes with beautiful scenery of the earth like doc.: Planet Earth)
- Play basketball to search for that sense of power and domination over your opponent when you are on a roll and they can’t stop you
What am I interested in?
- Human psychology
- Social dynamics in conversations and how to use them to my advantage
- Human origins
- Ancient cultures and civilizations
- Ancient astronaut theories
- The universe
- Experiencing nature through wilder methods (adventure)
- Understanding myself: why I do the things I do, who I am, what I want to do with my life
- Wisdom and learning arcane and recondite knowledge that can improve my life
What was I doing when I felt happy?
- Dominating a basketball or football game. Feeling unstoppable and standing apart from the rest of the players.
- Talking with a friend about something important in their life (sharing life experiences that have great emotional (emotions are energy) value and investment “aka juicy” and discussing about them) in a peaceful, quiet area that relatively close to nature
- Reading books and understanding the answers to the great mysteries of life
- Writing down an experience that made me feel strongly in a particular way, expressing the experience exactly the way I saw it and felt about it (my full perspective), and giving that experience justice by understanding myself better after reflecting on the experience.
- When I learn something that will help me improve an area of my life that I have been struggling in and want to improve at
Discerning My Values:
- Power (a need to stand out from others)
- Self-improvement (to make myself better and stand out) and Wisdom to learn from the lessons of others
- A deep connection with other people rather than high quantity but superficial relationships
- Understanding myself, people around me, and life in general
- Peace, quietness, tranquility, and being close to Nature
- Excitement and a sense of Adventure
- True freedom and independence to do what I want and pursue my goals with a minimum of distractions. (being time affluent and financially independent and stable)
- Organization and Orderliness when it comes to documenting progress of my goals and Reflecting after the goal is accomplished.