Saturday, September 26, 2015

What Would You Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail?

"What would I do if I knew I could not fail? The answer is several folds. One, I would live a life full of adventure. I would be climbing mountains, and challenging myself in nature through adventure sports and activities. But that can't be it. There is something even more to my life than just that. I really want to be a person who will be remembered for making positive, memorable differences in the lives of others. For one, I want to be a travel nurse. I want to travel nation-wide and internationally and see where that takes me. Then the idea of being a flight nurse has always intrigued me since the inception of that idea was implanted in my mind during my Junior year of nursing school. In addition, I want to learn all about spirituality, as I believe it is the essence of all life and matter in the universe. I want to learn and teach others about how science and spirituality are merging together. I want to learn about the powers that our ancient, indigenous world cultures have always said. I want to learn the different powerful healing techniques, abilities, and modalities to help better the lives of others. I want to teach others these healing modalities, and the different, powerful possibilities that can exist with embracing the true nature of spirituality. I want to be a role model for others of practicing compassion, unconditional love, and show others how great we can all be. 

I want to explore in my mind and the world out there. I want to explore possibilities that expand our understanding of who we are, who we can be, what we can do, and where we have come from. I want to understand the nature of reality. I want to be enlightened and know it all. I want to feel the awe and amazement that comes with realizing how amazing all of life and reality is. I want to be fascinated, amazed and awe-inspired. I want to explore, play, grow, transform, love, and be loved. 

That's what I really want to do with my life. I think that would be a life well-lived for me. However that description of the dream for me is huge. It's like asking oneself, if I want to climb Mount Everest within the next year, how would I do it? I guess the answer is to take the dream one step at a time."

Part of my post from March 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment