Monday, June 25, 2012

Accompanying Work for the 2nd Issue of BK's NBDS

Questions to figure out my Talents- defined as things I like doing and because I like doing them, I get good at them.

What was I doing that made time fly by?

-          Contemplating and organizing my thoughts in a written, typed out format regarding questions about my life that make me think and allow me to understand myself.
-          Reading a book or watching a TV show (NOVA, Ancient Aliens, Through the Wormhole, Planet Earth) that discusses the answers to some of the mysteries of the universe, human psychology
-          Talking with a friend intimately about something important in their life


What am I curious about?

-          Why people do the things they do
-          Why people like what they like
-          Why questions about the mysteries of life
-          Why people live life the way they live it
-          Why some people are successful
-          How to use secretive, elusive, powerful knowledge to change my life


What would I love to do more of?

-          Spend more time talking with friends in deep conversation about life, discussing questions that really make us think and discuss our own life experiences, stories, thoughts, and feelings.
-          Spend more time with friends bantering and joking around along with the deeper conversations as well.
-          Reading about books that discuss the answers to the mysteries of life, the universe, origins of man, controversial topics (national geographic magazines)
-          Pursue adventure-related activities that make me feel excitement
-          Travel and immerse myself in the beauty of nature and feel a sense of awe.


What do I look forward to doing?

-          Traveling and immersing myself into beautiful national parks around the world (nature)
-          Experiencing what sex feels like, dating
-          Learning Wing Tsun
-          Having more fun times and deep conversations with friends


What would I do in my free time as a kid?

-          Watch tv shows that made me laugh. Ex: the Simpsons (clear distinction: no vulgar funny)
-          Watched my favorite kid shows: Arthur, Berenstain Bears, Zoboomafoo
-          Watch discovery channel documentaries that discussed mysteries of life, the universe, dinosaurs, or earth (scenes with beautiful scenery of the earth like doc.: Planet Earth)
-          Play basketball to search for that sense of power and domination over your opponent when you are on a roll and they can’t stop you


What am I interested in?

-          Human psychology
-          Social dynamics in conversations and how to use them to my advantage
-          Human origins
-          Ancient cultures and civilizations
-          Ancient astronaut theories
-          The universe
-          Experiencing nature through wilder methods (adventure)
-          Understanding myself: why I do the things I do, who I am, what I want to do with my life
-          Self-improvement
-          Wisdom and learning arcane and recondite knowledge that can improve my life


What was I doing when I felt happy?

-          Dominating a basketball or football game. Feeling unstoppable and standing apart from the rest of the players.
-          Talking with a friend about something important in their life (sharing life experiences that have great emotional (emotions are energy) value and investment “aka juicy” and discussing about them) in a peaceful, quiet area that relatively close to nature
-          Reading books and understanding the answers to the great mysteries of life
-          Writing down an experience that made me feel strongly in a particular way, expressing the experience exactly the way I saw it and felt about it (my full perspective), and giving that experience justice by understanding myself better after reflecting on the experience.
-          When I learn something that will help me improve an area of my life that I have been struggling in and want to improve at


Discerning My Values:
-          Power (a need to stand out from others)
-          Self-improvement (to make myself better and stand out) and Wisdom to learn from the lessons of others
-          A deep connection with other people rather than high quantity but superficial relationships
-          Understanding myself, people around me, and life in general
-          Peace, quietness, tranquility, and being close to Nature 
-          Excitement and a sense of Adventure
-          True freedom and independence to do what I want and pursue my goals with a minimum of distractions. (being time affluent and financially independent and stable)
-          Organization and Orderliness when it comes to documenting progress of my goals and Reflecting after the goal is accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment