Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Documentation of Goals: To Be Updated Today (February 10th, 2015)

Current Goal:

I only have one real goal now. It is to develop myself into a compassionate, loving person and to help others and make differences in positive, memorable, and inspiring ways. First and foremost, to work and develop myself to being a kind, compassionate, and loving human being. This means doing what I read in The Art of Happiness with the Dalai Lama: To cultivate genuine happiness by deliberately selecting and focusing on positive mental states and challenging and replacing negative mental states (Work on cultivating spiritual emotions such as compassion, kindness, altruism, gratitude and replace negative emotions including anger, jealousy, fear, etc). By developing myself into a compassionate, loving person I will make a simple, yet huge difference in the lives of people I meet everyday. People will remember how they were treated, above all else. And then from whatever work I end up doing, I want it to make a memorable and positive difference in others' lives.

Ways in Which I Want to Make a Difference in:
-          Being a compassionate nurse
-          Being a Dolores Cannon QHHT practitioner, CORe (Cellular and Organ Regeneration), Erin Pavlina's Intuitive Abilities & Astral Projection class, Julia Cannon's Reconnective Healing/LightcastingOther healing modalities  http://www.newearthjourney.com/ 
-          Use Brian Kim’s entrepreneurship subscription ideas to help contribute
-          To develop myself into a compassionate, loving person and affect people’s happiness in small, yet powerful ways
-          To educate myself daily by reading and exploring one focused topic/area per month, that opens and broadens my perspective and makes the world a better place

a.       Become a Vegan to help the environment, promote better health, and take a stand against animal cruelty 
________________________________________________________________

6. To live a minimalist's lifestyle with focus purely on personal growth (self-improvement, playing, having new experiences); contribution/helping others/making a positive, memorable difference in the lives of others; and close, meaningful relationships, the three things that result in true happiness.

<-- In regards to this goal which I have listed before, I believe that by becoming a compassionate, loving person, I will certainly improve myself. It certainly will make a positive difference on others, and I don't see why or how it won't result in having close relationships with other people. Those three are really all a given by becoming a good-hearted person who is looking to help others. Playing is only truly fun with others in the long run, and having new experiences like travelling and going on adventures, will come with time as long as you make it a top priority. These are the things I want to really focus on in life. Really being able to live a lifestyle developing these aspects is my dream.


What my past goals have looked like and how they have altered:
http://ml-thewayiam.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-many-goals-now-and-in-near-future.html
http://ml-thewayiam.blogspot.com/2013/11/documentation-of-goals.html
http://ml-thewayiam.blogspot.com/2014/04/documentation-of-goals-to-see-how-they.html


The Things That Interest Me

No comments:

Post a Comment