Sunday, December 4, 2011

What This Blog is All About

This blog is dedicated to capturing my experiences in life. I will document my thoughts and feelings regarding the areas of pain in my life. I will document my life stories, who I am all about, and my opinions to deep power questions. I will discuss the problems I have in my life and how I can overcome them. In many ways, this is a personal diary of what and how I think and feel/felt growing up and journeying through life. I want to be able to look back on these posts years from now and remember how i felt about things and looked at life. I hope I can impart my experiences as a source of comfort for those feeling similarly as i do, learn from my experiences, or even learn things from others that I may not know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment