Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Holographic Universe- Inspired by and Found After Watching NOVA's "The Fabric of the Cosmos"

After Watching NOVA's Series, The Fabric of the Cosmos, the notion that our reality may be similar to that of a hologram lit a light bulb off in my mind as I felt this was just another independent source that was confirming what I've read in Dolores Cannon's books. I was compelled to do some research. On Tuesday; October 9, 2012, I googled: black holes holographic principle". This led me to read several articles all talking about the possibility of our reality being an illusion in the same way that a hologram is an illusion. This eventually led me to find a 5 part documentary series with the first two parts on YouTube. The videos are called, The Holographic Universe. Here they are. When I first saw the thumbnail of the video on the side bar of recommended videos, I felt that this video was not worth watching because it did not seem to be of the same level of budget and professional degree than that of The Fabric of the Cosmos. After watching the current video my eyes diverted back towards the thumbnail for The Holographic Universe video. It was more than an hour long so I thought to myself, "What the heck? I'll just see if it is worth watching and listening to." The first two parts of the five part series are eye-opening and helped give me more understanding of quantum mechanics.

                                                    Part 1 of The Holographic Universe

                                                    Part 2 of The Holographic Universe

Here is the presenter's website where I downloaded his free ebook and have watched up to part four of the five part series. So far, I am in tune with everything he says except for the fact that we have absolutely no control over our futures in our individual holographic realities. Here is his website: http://butterfliesfree.com/

An Introduction to his free ebook and five part documentary series:

"
Butterflies are Free to Fly: A New and Radical Approach to Spiritual Evolution is a free ebook written to examine how quantum physics and recent scientific experiments are radically changing our understanding of life, our reality, and our spirituality – and giving us a new model for the way our universe works and the practical steps to take toward true joy and excitement and peace of mind.     "

No comments:

Post a Comment