Monday, October 1, 2012

Three Goals: One Current Goal and The Momentary Delay of my Two Other Goals Due to Recent Circumstances

Monday; October 1, 2012; 8:47 PM:

I want to add another goal of mine that I have recently took a desire to pursue:

A.    My current goal as of right now being in nursing school: to learn what I need to learn to heal, treat, and give hope to those that are sick.
B.    Two future goals I will also want to achieve when I have the freedom of time, money, and independence:
         - To pursue a life of adventure, excitement, and travel
         - To develop relationships based on strong, deep emotional connection and emotional intimacy/ closeness


What do I need to do to work towards my current goal of learning ways to heal, treat, and give hope to those that are sick?

-          Read Dolores Cannon’s books to understand her works and where she is coming from (who is she exactly?, what is her work?, what has she found?, what has she discovered in her work?)
-          Learn Dolores Cannon’s Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique
-          Learn and do well in nursing school
-          Learn Chi Going and workshops by those that have learned how to use Chi Gong to heal others
-          Learn the science that Dr. Bruce Lipton- author of The Biology of Belief- is saying and relate to the power of belief according to Anthony “Tony” Robins in his book, Awaken the Giant Within
-          Learn and piece together areas of Quantum Mechanics- in the four part NOVA documentary of The Fabric of the Cosmos with Brian Greene- that are independently confirming what Dolores Cannon is saying  


October 1, 2012; 8:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment