Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 23 (Reviving & Recontinuing Early Riser Goal)

I am up. It's Day 23 of my early riser challenge. For about the past two and a half weeks, I have been out of this rhythm. I have set my alarm at this time and I have done my routine of waking up, turning on the bathroom light, turning off my alarm, and going to the bathroom, but not washing my face. So this way I would not be completely caught off guard for when I decided to revive this goal. I am continuing this goal of mine today because it is the first day of my EMT class which my instructor claimed that 1/3rd of the class participants in the beginning will not make it to the end. I am excited for adding more to what I know from nursing school. Quite excited to the challenge.


"We want to go from A -> B.

Directly.

And when that doesn't happen, we get all antsy.

We may even fall into pits of despair.

But a lot of stuff usually needs to happen between A -> B.

Things need to be done, books need to be read, conversations need
to be had, ideas need to be thought up of, new perspectives need
to arise, etc.

And that all combines to help you get to B.

So if it isn't coming yet, no worries.

Just more stuff needs to happen in between."

- Brian Kim's MIT of June 3rd, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment