Thursday, May 30, 2013

Documentation of No Mindless, Purposeless Television Goal

Today I watched the Dr. Phil show at 3 and part of a Nature documentary at night. I watched these shows while I was eating. My goal for this is to remove distractions with no benefits. I think what I did watch today was alright. No objections to. Today was Day 1. Funny thing today. Today we were supposed to be heading on some sort of 3 day trip before my EMT class starts on Monday. Time just ticked down with no real good options given the time restraints we have. I considered going to Yosemite again but honestly, part of me did not want to go anywhere because of all the things I feel I have to write about and get started with. If I don't write about it now, I have no idea when it's going to get done. I'm still working on the story of my dog Lucky. It's still a work in progress and has taken much longer than I expected to finish it by.


Today is Friday, May 31st, 2013, and it is also Day 2. I watched the Dr. Phil show and that is it. I do still watch stuff on YouTube while I eat. Don't know if I eat too much or if eating while watching slows me down too much as I did not feel that productive today. Probably because for a lot of the time today, I was running around, going to Whole Foods, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Water store to get Serrapeptase, Glyconutrients, and BPA free plastic water containers. Also played ball today. Worked a bit on my story on Lucky. It is currently 10:19 PM as I finish typing this up.

Today is Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 and I watched zero television, mostly in part because I went to Safari West today plus getting ready for the first EMT class tomorrow.

Today is Monday, June 3rd, 2013, and was the first EMT class. Seems like I will learn to apply a lot of the information that I have learned knowledge wise before in nursing school so far. Look forward to it very much. Spent lots of free time anytime I had practicing the primary assessment. Today I decided to forgo the Dr. Phil show to write down my notes and organize them on my pdf version. I did watch a bit of the Miami Heat game 7 versus the Pacers but it was not close at all so I watched only a tad bit of the game. All in all, no mindless, purposeless television today at all. Proud of myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment