Friday, December 13, 2013

My Unexpected Journey Into the Work of Dolores Cannon


It’s currently Friday, December 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM. I feel as if I am about to embark on another long journey in the realm of writing for my blog. The last one I did was for recording the story of my dog Lucky, who passed on almost a year ago. December 30th of 2012 was the date. It’s a date on the calendar which gives it significance, but if we pause for a minute and throw away the idea of time keeping via calendars, that date for this year, is just any other day. Does the marking of 365 days past that date really have any significance? Not if we don’t attribute significance to it and I’m not sure it does for me.
                                                    
 You know, time has gone by pretty fast, in the whole scheme of things. I think about Lucky all the time still, and not in a bad way. I think about all the good times we had together, the funny and adorable things she would do, and the way I would play with her. Good times, and with the arrival of my 6-7 week winter break, the last break I will ever have in my schooling career, I feel now is a time to take on this other writing journey of ideas and thoughts which I have been meaning to get out onto paper. It’s something that has changed my life, and greatly influenced me in my attitude towards the world, our universe, other people, other living beings around me including animals and plants, and that which holds the answers to many of life’s big questions. It’s something I want to pursue in the future to explore into myself and help others with. It’s a discovery into a treasure trove filled with answers, ideas, and concepts to the curious and open-minded.

 I believe all things in life lead us up to and prepare us for every moment that lies ahead, but if there were a start for discovering and creaking open the treasure trove, it would be one night during my Freshman year of college. I had returned home for the weekend and my brother and I had just begun taking Lucky for a walk around the neighborhood at night. My brother told me about this YouTube video he had seen of an elderly lady who was a past life regressionist who had discovered information about the afterlife, past lives, reincarnation with great consistency in thousands of her clients when all put into the deepest level of trance, the somnambulistic state. No matter where what their ethnicity was or their background, her clients were all saying the same things about the supposed “afterlife”. Hearing about this, I was intrigued, especially when he reiterated to me that there was great consistency in what all her clients were saying about the “afterlife” when put into the deepest level of hypnosis. I had no idea about past life regressions, and no real opinion on them as I never thought anything of it at all in the past. My brother also brought up weirder things though, that all these lady’s clients were saying, such as UFO's, aliens, and different waves of volunteers from the other side, as for some examples. I was just confused and more than likely laughed this part off and joked about it more than taking it in as a serious, reasonable belief. After talking with my brother for probably close to the entire walk, my brother said he would show my mom and I the video he saw.





The video is called “Project Camelot: Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universe”, and we began watching it. This one hour and 17 minute video opened up a whole new interest into the metaphysical, the mysterious, the unknown, the lost knowledge of ancient civilizations, and a world of possibilities in understanding about much of the unknown questions humankind has had about life, who we are, where we came from, the existence of a God or no god, why there is such disparity in life and suffering, the enigmatic realm and debate over the existence of intelligent life out there, and concepts of reality that “bend your mind like pretzels”, as Dolores Cannon puts it. It’s hard to summarize exactly what she does since the information she receives from thousands of clients all over the world have varied in topics, yet explored in much depth in all topics. If I were to best explain Dolores’ work, she is a reporter of lost knowledge, knowledge when it comes to spirituality, ancient civilizations, UFO work, the Nostradamus prophecies, the seeding of the earth and human-kind, Jesus, and different metaphysical concepts. In the area of spirituality, the information she gets from her clients talk about past lives, reincarnation, existence of the soul, consciousness, the afterlife, karma, and the life review, just to name a few sub-topics in the realm of spirituality. When it comes to ancient civilizations, she has information about Atlantis; the sudden disappearance of the Maya; what the true significance of December 21st, 2012 is and the Age of Aquarius; information on certain Indian tribes and their legends of the star-people; the Egyptians, the pyramids; and more. And when it comes to metaphysical concepts, they all may seem mind-bending to our everyday perceptions and experiences, but the most fascinating thing about all of her work, besides the fact that she gets all this information from hundreds of her clients all over the world, who have no knowledge of this consciously, and don’t know of each other to form a conspiracy of any kind, and yet are saying and describing the same things in the deepest level of trance, is that many different fields in science are beginning to independently confirm and corroborate what Dolores is finding in her work! This definitely includes the metaphysical concepts that can just downright seem irregular to our natural, everyday experiences of things! Just as an example, Dolores has found that everything in time exists, meaning that the "past" is existing at the same time as our present, and that the future isn't non-existing either. The past isn't gone and to put it simply, all of time exists, it exists as equally as this moment in time you are experiencing. For some people, like me, after seeing the science supporting this idea, it's not so hard to believe, but I can see why for others, this idea of time, may very well seem ludicrous! But as we all know, we have to examine the basis of the idea, of the concept, and be open-minded, and maybe, expect that our universe is much weirder than we could ever have imagined.

 So, this is my mission. This is what I have been eagerly yet hesitantly meaning to write about and get out on paper. The science aspect is ever so gradually linking together so many of the things Dolores has written about, and it’s so exciting, to see how our era is slowly gaining the awareness, the consciousness, about life, the world, and the universe/universes beyond what people have been so deeply engrained into believing about the world and universe at large. And on top of all of this, Dolores has developed a unique technique using regression that can contact our “Higher Selves”, the “Oversoul”, the “Universal Consciousness” – whatever you want to call it, there are a myriad of names – that has been able to instantly heal many of today’s chronic medical afflictions that our medical fields and doctors cannot, and have not, been able to cure! These include cancers; AIDS; heart conditions where surgeries are no longer needed; damaged kidneys being regenerated and restored to full function; back pain, shoulder pains, neck pains; respiratory problems being cured; and so much more! Dolores Cannon’s work has really led me to open my eyes and understand that our current society and civilizations knows so little in the grand scheme of things, which really isn’t a bad thing since curiosity and growth is such a key element in life itself! These are the three main reasons for why I believe in Dolores’s work and what she had found. Note that I did not discover Dolores’ work as a means to alleviate my grief for Lucky’s passing. It’s not something I’m holding onto because I couldn’t think of any other way to deal with her passing. I discovered this quite some time before any of that nightmare/ her diagnosis was learned. As I believe it and as Dolores has found in her work in regards to December 21st of 2012, our world is entering a time of greater consciousness, and a shift, if you will, of living more consciously of who we are and what we do to others.

 And so, my mission here: To write about and demonstrate how many independent fields of science are gradually beginning to merge with what Dolores Cannon has reported in her work. 

 I plan to write about these over my winter break and hope to put all these thoughts, links, and connections of the sciences here on this blog in an organized and well thought out manner for myself, my future self, and others to see, to look back on, and to comprehend. As Dolores Cannon has said, it truly is an exciting time to be alive!    


Other Links to Check out:
http://www.dolorescannon.com/about-qhht
blog.dolorescannon.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment