Monday, July 23, 2012

Motivational and Inspirational Thought of the Day

M.I.T. of Monday July 23, 2012:

"It may be tempting to focus on several things at once, but your mind
gets fried.

It's like a lion trying to chase 4 deer going north, south, east, and west. 

The end result is you're just tired and sweaty and you have no deer.

There is power when you focus on ONE.

Do you wave a magnifying glass on a hot day in 4 different directions while
trying to start a fire?

Or do you point it in 1 direction and hold it steady?"

I think this M.I.T. speaks true to my list of things I want to read and focus on that I posted yesterday. I need to focus on one. The question is which one. I'm listening to Michael Bolton's Go the Distance at the same time and I can't help but feel a desire to do something great with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment