Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sticky Notes Update: Thoughts I Desire to Make a Note Of


Sticky Notes Update as of Sunday July 22, 2012 (I am currently 20 now and it is the summer after sophomore year at college- these are my thoughts that were significant enough for me to feel the desire to write down and make a note of)  :

Quotations encompass one sticky note I had on my desktop.

“on days that i dont have much to do, aren't rushed like a nice blue-skyed summer day, i like to just walk around in a quiet neighborhood, or turn on the tv to the pbs or kqed channel and revisit the feeling of watching these shows i used to watch as a kid, or drive around while playing music at random and just tune into my emotions and thoughts and feelings and see where my feelings and thoughts lead me.” 

“one of my favorite past times and something i wish i could do more often is to sit in a quiet outdoorsy beatiful nature scene and see what thoughts and feelings come to me. like today, walking out of house and feeling the not too cold, not too hot summer beams on me, feeling the slightly windy breeze, looking up and seeing a vast blue sky, sourrounded by greenery here and there but not enshrouded by greenery, and seeing in the distance, the green santa cruz mountains with a misty, slightly foggy light grey clouds that remind me of jurassic park. not clouds that remind us of rain and are dark grey.”


“america's best hikes article: picture and description of yosemite's half dome park makes me imagine how i would want to feel when standing above that breath taking view. a feeling of awe, wonder, being with nature, and feeling a strong deep emotional connection and intimacy with someone.

come up with your list of questions that will lead to great deep conversations with people. conversations that energize you. instead of going into a hanging out session with a friend cold and without any real idea of what you want to talk about, think about some of these questions and discuss them with your friends when you hang out.

power questions list, america's 11 best day hikes article questions and experiences,

study joshua pellicer's pdf for what he mentions on deep rapport building

what you are working towards here is the improvement of your relationships with people. the quality of your relationships with people. a one of a kind, rarely had in this day and age society type of conversation that really explores the minds, life, thoughts, and feelings of another person. focused on sharing that emotion of emotional connection. this is a form of self-improvement.”


why does it seem like i'd rather spend my day wandering back and forth in my house doing nothing really instead of reading the books i've downloaded and researched that i am interested in?
- noticed that during the day time, i would like to be out.
- it's not that im not interested in these books and projects of mine but during the daytime of summer, i want to do something exciting and fun. i imagine myself learning to rock climb and i would jump at that opportunity. i even dream of lying on the grassy green of a neighborhood park on a summer day and feel the soft breeze blow by me and even this imagination energizes and is something i would like to do. yet, in all my summers as a kid growing up, i have done no such thing. my life and summer has been boring so far. i wont be having many summer anymore. i've finished two years of college already. hopefully when i work per diem, and i have days off and time to myself, i may go lie on a patch of greenery in a nice and peaceful neighorhood on a summer day for the very first time.
- too many distractions? brother, sister, parents, my dog Lucky are all positive yet nonetheless distractions. The TV is a distraction. Sitting on the sofa and relaxing is a distraction. especially when it is easy to get comfortable and harder and more painful to get out of a comfortable position. the internet in terms of sites like yahoo, aol, nba just to give me that feeling of stimulation and energy as if, "oh that's an interesting article!" or "that's something interesting going on in the internet world". 
- perhaps im full of excuses and i really dont want things bad enough. to move from a c to a b life you need to talk to people. but whenever i meet up with a friend, what ive been doing never comes into my mind. i cant explain it. all this time of my summer has passed and is passing and yet day by day goes by and i can't explain waht i did yesterday. the fact is, i havent really done anything interesting and when i am in my own little world reading and working on my projects, things are interesting and lively, but once i meet a friend, the question, "how have you been?" or "what have you been up to?" is posed my way and i cant seem to answer teh question. the answer i always feel and give is, "not much". it's so odd. i need to talk to people to develop a greater desire level but what exactly do i talk about with others?”

“want more video recordings of myself at this age as i grow up and mature”


“david's downloaded program that increases speed of learning languages”


“which website described that men and women are similar sexually? in bookmarks or in multi-orgasmic pdf most likely.”

“many celebrities growing up unpopular?”

“organize folder for all your favorite songs”



Things I Want to Invest Time in Right Now and Need to List for Organization:

-organize sticky notes and post to blog

-the geeks shall inherit the earth
-social problems a down to earth approach 10th edition by James M. Henslin. read the parts you are interested in and relate to unpopular kids in the geeks shall inherit the earth

-verbal judo
-tongue fu

-the multi-orgasmic man and kegel exercises
-tao of sexology

-auto

-ancient aliens books
-dolores cannon books

-watch disney movies and reflect

-zig zag diet and working out

-playing ball with friends
-having great, deep conversations with friends

-collect and organize your favorite songs                                  


“often times I think about how my mom’s relationship with my sister has impacted my belief of kids being annoying and perhaps not worth having.”

No comments:

Post a Comment