Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 1 & Be the Hero In Your Own Story


“We all love the good hero story.
The person who had it all stacked against him/her.
The person who kept on getting up after getting knocked down.
The person nobody thought would ever make it.
And then they do it all despite it.
Never forget that you can be the hero in your own story.”

- Brian Kim's MIT of the day of Wed.; April 3rd, 2013 

Today is Day One of my 30 day marathon of establishing the habit of waking up every day at 5 AM. Again why am I doing this? To distinguish myself through my work ethic, desire, and wisdom to achieve goals that will serve myself and others. To distinguish myself to the point where, when people think of my name, they understand it stands for something with high regard. That is what I want, and it can’t be disregarded that those who wake early tend to be more productive with their time. Perhaps Aristotle said it best, “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.” Certainly I will be adapting my early morning routine as I go along here to suit my preference and I will not rush it. We can all be the hero in our own story. 


Writing Out My Goals:

To become a habitual early riser and be productive with my time.
To become a habitual early riser and be productive with my time.
To become a habitual early riser and be productive with my time.
To have a body as cut as brad pitt in troy without flexing.
To have a body as cut as brad pitt in troy without flexing.
To have a body as cut as brad pitt in troy without flexing.
To write and contemplate about life’s wisdom.
Tp wirte and contemplate about life’s wisdom.
To write and contemplate about life;s wisdom.
To build upon my vocabulary ti improve my ability to articulate exactly what I am thinking.
To build upon my vocabulary to improve my ability to articulate exactly what I am thinking.,
To build ipin my vocabulary to improve my ability to articulate exactly what I am thinking.
To become an active DC QHHT practitioner AND write about the sciences that are merging science with spirituality.
To become an active DC QHH practitioner AND write about the sciences that are merging science with spirituality.
To beome and active DC QHHT practitioner AND  write about the sciences that are merging science with spirituatly.


What am I Grateful for?

Grateful for the opportunity to have the resources that I've had to improve my life. I'm grateful for the opportunity to really be able to make a difference in the lives of others. Grateful that I'm up this early and MAKING the conscious decision to dictate my actions based off my goals and to choose not to be dictated by the circumstances of every day life and the need to be in a 100% state of "everything is going right" to live my life based off what I want to pursue. Grateful to understand that I can choose to overcome obstacles, and that they cannot thwart me if I choose so.


Time today after finishing my early morning routine: 5:55 AM

My Early Morning Routine today:
5 min. to check basic news; play motivational music; read MIT, contemplate, write about it briefly; write down your goals; visualize and understand the opportunity you have right now to distinguish yourself, especially when compared to the majority of others your age; think over what I'm grateful for; and begin your To-Do List of Objectives to complete today

I wonder what parts I can or need to shorten down or cut out?


No comments:

Post a Comment