Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 3 and SQ4R

"When you look back at your life right now, you're going to be
able to connect the dots.

You're going to be so glad X, Y, Z happened because if they didn't,
you wouldn't be where you are today.

X could be good, Y, could be "bad", Z could be "real bad", but
nonetheless, they were all necessary.

Let those thoughts comfort you as you look forward to the future
because history is going to repeat itself because who's the one
that writes the history of your life?

It's you.

So don't be afraid to make those big moves now."

- Brian Kim's MIT of April 1st, 2013


This thought inspires me to continue my 30 day marathon. I'm not going to lie. I thought about sleeping in today. Today is Day 3, but I know adjusting my lifestyle is something I'm going have to do this summer regardless.


Learning about SQ4R method today to study. Let's see if I can take advantage of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment