Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spectacular Hikes Around the World

I was looking at this website yesterday.
http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/iconic-hikes-from-around-the-world-214849211.html


                                                                             Top of Yosemite Falls

Europe

                                                                                     Matterhorn

Beautiful! And Of Course, Kilimanjaro! 

My Laptop Background:
                                                                    Among Many Others I Dream About!

I'm just sitting here this morning appreciating the quiet, peaceful sounds of nature, of birds chirping, some bird that makes a hoo, hoo, hoo sound (not an owl) that immediately stimulates my neurons and takes me back to the feeling of grandeur, splendid beauty, and unknown of Yosemite as a kid. It reminds me of very fond split images and memories that I have of sitting exactly where I am sitting now typing this and listening to this cassette of piano music and the sounds of nature together. I still remember the piano music, although I do not know the name of the pieces. And on a side note- this may sound silly- but it reminds me of the Berenstain Bears books I used to read as a kid and I always associated them with nature. Just reminiscing here. It's a cloudy day- so far at least- and I don't mind one bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment