Sunday, November 25, 2012

Arthur- It's Only Rock & Roll Movie

Yesterday night, after finishing my Client Case Study, I relaxed by watching my one of my favorite shows as a kid. It's PBS' Arthur. It's a show made for kids but from the comments, I ascertain from the comments and my own love for this show that many people over 15, 16 and people even in their 20's still occasionally watching Arthur- like me. I just got to say that I rewatched the Arthur movie, It's Only Rock and Roll, and felt a love for the simple yet catchy lyrics of "Nothing But the Music" that completely obliterates the sex, money, and alcohol focused songs these days. This is my own personal opinion so there will be people that will break out laughing when I state this but I would listen to "Nothing But the Music" any day over the vast amount of womanizing and feminizing crap that is on the air by our modern day music artists. Arthur is a show that I love and with my 2 TB external hard drive, I have the space for it if I want to download the Arthur episodes that are on YouTube currently just because I love the feelings of nostalgia, the entertainment of the show, and the positive messages the show promotes. From my past history, I know I will be revisiting my favorite shows within time. That's what nostalgia is and we human beings love that feeling.

                                                     Arthur- It's Only Rock and Roll Movie


Clip of Nothing But the Music Version 1

arthur- don't want nothing but the music alone version.wmv

Arthur Nothing But the Music


arthur nothin' but the music lyrics.wmv (w/ the Backstreet Boys)

No comments:

Post a Comment