Saturday, November 17, 2012

Where to Pick Up Again

I just don't want to focus on both. As much as I love reading, listening to, watching, and learning about the new age science, I find myself very much disliking staying inside all day. I love to go out, just not to crowded or continuously loud places. I also enjoy having time to relax along with the main chunk of things I have to do for nursing school. Why don't I want to pursue this new-age science in my free time? Well because the amount of free time I will have will vary week by week and will be cut down next semester, Junior Two, more than likely. I do not like having some time to read into a book, in place of relaxing and de-stressing- yes unfortunately reading and learning about the new-age science can take a good amount of effort, energy, and focus- only to not be able to pick it up again for another few days, which at that point, I will feel a relatively lost and behind, and end up having to remind myself of what I read and remember prior to those days I missed. When I want to understand something, I want to be able to have a good and consistent amount of time to dedicate it to. This isn't just like watching a Family Guy episode for fun and later on watching another episode when I have the time. My understanding from one day needs to be carried over when I next pick it up the next time, and if that time is too little or too inconsistent, I very much dislike putting in that effort, only to have diminished results in understanding and learning.

All in all, I will be backing up my laptop this Black Friday so I won't lose all the stuff I have on my laptop, should it break or malfunction. Here's a brief summary I posted my my sticky notes that reminds me of what I have to do and how to pick up where I am leaving off:

Stuff to Backup:
-Stuff downloaded on computer
-Opera bookmarks
-Favorite Music
-Favorite Arthur Episodes on YouTube
-Ancient Aliens Series

Stuff I Would Be Studying (In This Order) If It Were Break and No School:
-finish the transcript for the biology of perception and highlight
-practice psych-K
-Mind-Map past blog posts
-post fabric of the cosmos time notes onto blogger
-watch through the wormhole episode 2
-read fabric of the cosmos
-start reading biology of belief book
       Everyday or almost everyday:
       -Writing about the interesting thoughts I had throughout the day


No comments:

Post a Comment