Tuesday, November 20, 2012

General Sequence In Order of What I Found That Led Me From One Field of New-Age Science to the Next

A general guide of the sequence of discoveries- related to new-age science that is merging science with spirituality- that I found (What I discovered first, second, third, and so on):

Dolores Cannon's stuff<-- found some time freshman year of college (what David told me; David introduced Dolores Cannon to me) I remember sitting on the sofa in the living room with the main computer as David showed my mom and I a Dolores Cannon YouTube video of an interview she had done.
Here's the video actually. It's called:

                                      Project Camelot: Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universe

Uploaded by jagbodhi on May 3, 2010

If you look at my YouTube favorites, you'll see that I just added this video to my favorites and Dolores Cannon video Playlist. I may have added this video previously to my favorites but I may not have- I'm wondering why I may not have added this video to my favorites because I remember being very intrigued after David showed us this video. I jsut wanted to clarify for looking back at this post some time from now, that I did not find and watch this video for the very first time today. This video, I saw back in freshman year of college and is the very first introduction I had into Dolores' work after David told me about her while going on our walk with Lucky at night.


This past summer (summer before junior year of college): Fingerprints of the Gods and other books written by speakers on Ancient Aliens

After-Life documentary, a couple books from people from the afterlife documentary (Both of these were before the incident happened)

Dr. Bruce Lipton's stuff- Bruce Lipton's YouTube video of the biology of perception along with Rob Williams's part 2 called The Psychology of Change, googled BL and found his website, found archive.org and listened to the three Coast to Coast AM interviews (later on found Spontaneous Evolution C2C AM interview), google searched and found BL's book, The Biology of Belief, google searched and found The Wisdom of Your Cells audio, google searched and found Spontaneous Evolution audio-book

NOVA Fabric of the Cosmos Series and book by Brian Greene, The Fabric of the Cosmos Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality

Google searched: black holes holographic principle.Found articles talking about how our universe may be something like a hologram and eventually found the 5 part series of The Holographic Universe with Stephen Davis. Downloaded the 5 parts and downloaded his free ebook, Butterflies are Free to Fly.

Another Quantum Mechanics related science documentary, The Quantum Universe.

I was in John George's "break room" and saw a book called, Physics of the Soul, and recognized the name, Dr. Amit Goswami, from The Holographic Universe. Went home, google searched for Mr. Goswami's material and found "Quantum Mechanics- Dr. Amit Goswami", a pdf version of his QM textbook, the Quantum Activist documentary, and C2C AM Quantum Thinking. Could not find torrent or download for Physics of the Soul, The Self-Aware Universe, or any of his other published books however. Finding his "textbook" to be difficult to understand, I google searched to find the recommendation for QM books that were for beginners. I downloaded a torrent in the folder called, Quantum Mechanics, with many books in pdf version that are about QM.

Finished typing BL C2C AM Interview Transcript and during the typing, heard Art Bell ask BL about global consciousness and thought experiments being done at Princeton and how on September 11, 2002, the winning number that night was 911. This reminded me of a Through the Wormhole episode called Is Their a Sixth Sense? This prompted me to want to download the episode with VDownloader computer program and soon download the current seasons: 1, 2, and 3.

Downloaded and watched What the Bleep do We Know documentary after wondering where Stephen Davis got the clips of Captain Quantum in The Holographic Universe and seeing related clip videos of Captain Quantum of YouTube. Felt that What the Bleep Do We Know was confusing and found websites online that listed the flaws of the documentary.

Downloaded the September 2008 C2C AM episodes as I found a torrent for it.

Downloaded the complete 1, 2, and 3, seasons of Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman.

I also have been downloading interesting Bruce Lipton & Quantum Mechanics YouTube Videos that I viewed and felt were worthy for keeping and viewing again in the future as it may help me understand about QM or something Bruce Lipton (BL) said.

11/22- found DC's blog, her YouTube channel, and am downloading interesting YouTube videos related to DC. I also found another science documentary that was on the side bar of other related videos called, Who's Afraid of a Big Black Hole. I am currently just a few minutes in to watching it.
* I will be consistently updating this list when I find something new that I feel is worthy of documenting.

For further idea of where to pick up on, look on this blog's posts in chronological order as well as all the stuff you have that is organized on your laptop- which are the same things that are back-upped in the external hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment