Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Last Post For A While?

A storm has been brewing in my mind for some time now. It's a debate of whether I should focus all of my energy on being the best nurse I can be or whether to share that focus and drive with other ambitions. I have recently, actually since the start of what's been going on, been finding interesting scientific perspectives all over the Internet about who we are, the nature of ourselves, and even the nature of reality. To name them, Dr. Bruce Lipton, NOVA's Fabric of the Cosmos, the holographic universe stuff, Quantum Mehanics, and Dr. Amit Goswami's works. All these works have been giving me insight to the potential science behind the work of Dolores Cannon, whose work I was introduced to by my brother some time freshman year of college. The dilemma is however, I have learned from Self-Help Expert, Brian Kim, that I should focus and not diffuse my energy and concentration on multiple fields. If I'm going to do something, I should focus on that one and build my concentration on that in it and itself. From doing a Past Life Regression with Susan Hwang, a Dolores Cannon Quantum Healing Hypnosis Practitioner, on Monday; September 24th, 2012, I have been told by my SC (Subconscious) that a major lesson of this life is to learn to be responsible for the desires and needs of others and not ignore their's for my own needs and desires. My SC also told me that I need to take my nursing career seriously. This blog and the work I perform along with it to write about and document on this blog does take up a good chunk of my energy, time, and concentration. I have heard from Dolores Cannon and recently, Dr. Bruce Lipton that the significance of 2012 is that we are entering a time where science will begin to meet spirituality and our civilization will experience greater consciousness in the form that we will recognize that we are powerful beings and we are ultimately responsible for our lives of what has happened to us and what will happen to us. With what has happened with Lucky recently and the coincidental leaving of a good friend of mine who is heading away to UC Davis, I feel the serendipity of my close friend- who unfortunately has more of a negative mind-set- leaving with this awakening/ discovering of merging between science, spirituality, and responsibility for ourselves, I feel in the back of my mind that this was orchestrated in a way so this was meant to happen around this time. Pure coincidence? There's a part of me in the back of my mind that says, not likely.

I sincerely desire to continue my learning and true understanding of how science is merging with spirituality but my nursing career is something, I'd hate to admit it, but something that will require my full attention and concentration right now. And when I say now, I mean for the rest of the duration while I am in nursing school. Trying to balance both my academics and the learning of the merging of science and spirituality is causing me much stress. I feel like I can focus on neither very well. Unfortunately, I feel I may have to leave the posting of this blog and my other pursuits for another time. Perhaps not until after I graduate nursing school unfortunately. I am almost done with my Junior One semester. I am pretty much past the two-thirds point of the semester. It's almost Thanksgiving break and Finals are coming up soon. As I write this, I'm playing the main theme for The Dark Knight Rises. Like the Dark Knight, I may be hanging up my cape and be leaving from this bat cave of mine for some time. I don't know when I will be back here again. It's not an easy choice but I feel my concentration on my nursing career is something that is coming from my SC and the inability for me to focus on my ambitions and my nursing school at the same time. I don't know when I'll be back. I have even thought, in times of my frustration, stress, and overwhelmingness of juggling school work with learning so much "science and spirituality information" from so many people out there in the forms of books, interviews, and videos lately that I just want to quit this blog and delete it. In physics, there are a couple laws that state, information can never be lost, and our past may not be gone and our future is not non-existent. "The distinction between past, present, and future is only an illusion, however persistent." - Albert Einstein. Part of my drive to post on this blog is to be able to understand myself and document what's been on my mind lately in a way so that I can look back on it in the far future. But if the past is never gone, everything is already out there in a two dimensional reality and our 3D reality is something like a hologram, and potentially the 2D reality has something like that of the Akashic Records, information is never lost- again this is another idea that was first introduced to me by Dolores Cannon's metaphysical-related works- perhaps I won't need to keep updating this blog. Maybe after I graduate from nursing school and think about coming back here, I won't feel the need to anymore. This blog has given me great satisfaction in it's inception through that feeling of gaining understanding of myself and the world I live in.

I feel that that is all I have to say now. As the main theme from The Dark Knight comes to a close, a conclusion is coming. I don't know when I will be back again. As of now, I believe I will be coming back. Should a very strong and undeniable calling call me back to my blog, life circumstances will bring me back. But if not, after a year and a half, who knows where I'll be. Through out all the goals I have had while writing this blog: pursuing an adventurous, exciting life; building and learning how to form deep relationships with others; wanting to help others with Dolores Cannon's Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique and other modalities out there such as, Chi Gong; I will have one focus for now.

One goal for now, be the best damn nurse I can be. Until the time is right, Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment