Sunday, November 25, 2012

Download DC Videos to Laptop, Who's Afraid of a Big Black Hole, & The Holographic Universe Book by Michael Talbot

This past Thursday, November 22nd, 2012, or early Friday, the 23rd, in the early morning hours, I came back after watching the movie, Skyfall, with my friend Alexander. On my laptop, I decided to do a YouTube search of "the holographic universe michael talbot" to see what interesting videos it may yield. The night before, Wednesday, November 21st, around 11:43 PM, I had begun to use VDownloader and proceeded to downloaded interesting Dolores Cannon YouTube videos to my laptop. After downloading DC Videos, I proceeded to download another documentary I just began to watch that night. It was relevant to helping me understand what I've been learning about black holes so half way through watching the documentary, I downloaded it. This documentary is BBC's Who's Afraid of A Big Black Hole. Black Friday was coming up, and wanting to get an external hard drive to backup my computer, I felt the urge to keep an extra copy of these things- the new age science that I am being introduced to ever so quickly by serendipitous chance.

I clicked on the first result, the video titled, Michael Talbot - Part 1 Complete- Synchronicity and the Holographic Universe - Thinking Allowed

                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgYz_BU2Ew

Not sure of which video to begin watching and already feeling overwhelmed with the amount of material related to this new age science of merging science with spirituality, I decided to look for a pdf file of Michael Talbot's 1991 book, The Holographic Universe.

Here are the links I found through Google:
http://ebookbrowse.com/michael-talbot-the-holographic-universe-ocr-pdf-d354207453

http://ebookbrowse.com/gdoc.php?id=354207453&url=2e3cf34aa6b889608620c2f435ea4646

Ebook downloaded, according to the properties of the pdf file, at 1:22 AM of Friday (Black Friday) November 23rd, 2012. Looks to be a very interesting read that will help me link all the more connections of the new age science together but as of now, finals are coming up so the detailed reading of this ebook will have to wait until winter break.      


No comments:

Post a Comment