Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Part Six: Hope & What I Think to Atheists

 Post First Originally Published On Tuesday, July 9th, 2013, 7:00 PM


The next day, Saturday, out of the corner of my eye, I saw “cures for cancer” trending on Yahoo searches. Just mere coincidence say atheists, something a little more than coincidence say believers in something more than the pure material world, and “who knows for sure so stop arguing” say agnostics. There’s something I need to get off my chest real quick here. I know I have previously told my friend that I was agnostic. I don’t believe I lied. Depending on the exact definition of the word, a general consensus is that agnostic means uncertain of the existence of god. Well this simple definition is quite complex and multi-layered. To be certain of something means to acknowledge the impossibility of the opposite of being true. To be certain means to know for a fact. I do not entertain the idea that atheism is completely right or wrong. Atheists ask some good questions but for those that remain open-minded, they will find that there actually is a substantial amount of evidence that points in the direction of consciousness existing outside the physical body and that the physical world is not all there is. There are many independent fields of science that are piecing together a lot of the concepts Dolores Cannon has found in her work. Simultaneously, I am not saying that there is no possibility that what she has found is wrong either though. The fact is that no one knows for certain, so why impose our beliefs and conclusions onto other people? Why should we feel threatened about what others believe about life after death? No one knows for sure. At the end of the day, people do need consolation from death of a loved one. Everyone needs it. Atheists get it from their unique perspectives and so do those who believe in an afterlife. I do want to make it abundantly clear that spirituality is not the same as religion. Nowadays, I do consider myself spiritual. I am not religious. Religion entails certain, specific details of history such as who did what and when, but when people argue over these details, they are completely violating the true pillars of what religion is supposed to be about! Religions teach about compassion, understanding, acceptance, forgiveness, love. Do atheists not practice the same thing? Are atheists people who practice the opposite of these? Maybe there are some, just like there are devout individuals who don’t practice these teachings, but I don’t find atheists to be people who don’t care about others. Are we not violating the same teachings of life, teamwork, and cohesion of our progression of the human race when we belittle others for believing in something that they find comforting and reassuring, regardless if ultimately true or not? People believe what they believe for experiences that they have gone through in life. Look at anyone’s life story. When you truly understand them, you can understand why they believe what they believe. It’s not a question of intellectual capability and reasoning that determines our beliefs. It’s the experiences that we have gone through and how we interpret them, that form our beliefs. And if perception is reality for each and every one of us, whose for others to say that it isn’t real? Just because we can’t perceive it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Just like how many channels exist, the television can only tune into one frequency at a time. We can’t see UV rays but does that mean they don’t exist? Just because we don’t, through our everyday experience, perceive the world to be round, does that mean it is not? I digressed, but I needed to get that off my chest.   

I had made an appointment with the oncologist. My brother and I would not be able to be there as the earliest was the following Tuesday (September 18th, 2012), when we would have clinical for our nursing program. My mom and sister would bring Lucky there. When the time arrived for her appointment, we were about done with clinical. Normally I would be joyous to be out but this day, there was only one news that could have made my day. My brother’s phone rang. It was my mom. I looked at my brother eagerly trying to overhear, yet part of me not wanting to really know. My brother told me that my mom had just brought Lucky there and they were doing tests right now. Why would she do that?! Why would she tell me that within 15 minutes they will find out if it is malignant or benign? Is she trying to torture me?! As if I wasn’t pacing back and forth already. I looked at the clock every two minutes thinking about this impending result. Part of me did not want to know. It’s so conflicting. It would be past 15 minutes, and there would still be no call. Where is this call? Why is it taking longer than they said? What does it mean?! In my mind, I was racking up a storm. My brother had told me to consciously visualize positive thoughts. I began to slow myself down. I walked slower, chest higher, back straighter, head up, breathing in, breathing out. If I couldn’t have full control over the results of the tests, I was going to control how I would respond to the results. Unsurprising from an intellectual understanding on the dynamics of our physiology and its effects on our emotions, I felt more in control. Lo and behold, my brother’s phone rang. The answer would either provide me with relief or a continuation of a nightmare. My brother handled the conversation with the oncologist tactfully and with respect, even when we learned that it was malignant. My reaction, intellectually, I wasn’t surprised. Knowing the circumstances under which it occurred, even when I didn’t want to acknowledge the possibility, I will say in hindsight that I was unsurprised. Emotionally, I maintained my emotions with my body language, breathing depth and rate and took the news in stride. Certainly it was not the news I wanted to hear. The oncologist recommended we amputate the leg and do chemotherapy and/or radiation. I inquired about the possibility of just doing the amputation, knowing the toxic side effects of these cytotoxic drugs. To not my understanding, the oncologist told me that amputation itself would not yield survival time by much. My understanding is that if the cancerous cells are removed before they metastasized, wouldn’t that solve the issue? I asked this question to my clinical instructor and she said chemo and radiation is still usually needed. I could have prodded more to see why but I was even having doubts if I wanted to amputate that leg. Did I want to deform her body? What would Lucky’s reaction be? How would she adapt? What kind of quality of life are we looking at? I knew chemo and radiation were out of the picture. I was not going to subject her to that pathetic quality of lifestyle for an extra several months where she would be suffering from the inhospitable side effects. As hard as it was for me to make that decision, it was a no brainer for me and my brother. No question. We finally left our clinical agency, but I did not walk away an emotionally battered individual. I had learned something the previous day, an adjunct to the online search of “cures for cancer” that I had saw on Saturday. And it was empowering. It gave me hope. It was another foundation for me to stand on during this difficult time. It would also turn out to be a very important resource that has contributed to my new-found understanding of cancer that I have today.

Dr. Bruce Lipton is world-renown author, speaker, and scientist who is merging quantum physics with cell biology and through doing so is also helping to contribute to the merging of science and spirituality. To put it briefly, through his research, he has found that our perceptions of our environments operating via epigenetics, change our DNA’s and control which genes are expressed and as a result have a direct impact on our health, well-being, and explains how our beliefs significantly contribute along with our ever-growing toxic physical environment, to the chronic diseases of this century, just like cancer! Dr. Bruce Lipton is one of the pioneers of epigenetics. Pay specific attention to the words that I used. It is our perception of our environments that control which genes express themselves. He changed the idea of us being victims of our genes through being automatically expressed by a result of having the unfortunate genetic inheritance, to us being the ones responsible for our health and well being. And if you have studied Dolores Cannon’s material, you will have made the connection with one of the things she has found, that being, you make yourself sick.

So through my strong background in science which started through high school, to learning about the idea that you make yourself sick from Dolores Cannon, to hearing about how science is independently corroborating many of the things Dolores has found through her sessions with her clients, I felt I had discovered something of great importance. I had a plan to save Lucky. It was a plan I was willing to do without the toxic side effects and serious collateral damage caused from chemotherapy and radiation.

Number one thing I needed to do was to decrease as much stress from her life as possible. This means I did not want her going back to that clinic again. Although I wasn’t there at the oncologist’s office, I think it’s fair to say that she wasn’t comfortable there either, which is a place she would have to return to at least once every three to four weeks for the chemotherapy. Not going to do that. If anyone has read about Bruce Lipton’s work and has a relatively decent understanding of biology and the human body, you’ll know that chemotherapy suppresses the immune system. The immune system is the one that kills foreign intruders like bacteria and eliminates cancerous cells! Every single person in their body has cancer cells. Normally, they are killed off by the immune system! It is only when your immune system has been suppressed for so long, that these cells have grown and spread to the point where it is detectable, that the doctor can diagnose you as having cancer. My brother has written an extensive article that I’ve posted here on this blog called The Cancer Cover-Up, compiled from spectacular resources talking about the true nature and beast we are “going up against”. I put that in quotations because if you read it, you’ll understand why chemotherapy does the exact opposite of what needs to be done, why it doesn’t work, the real causes of cancer, and the despicable money/profit making bastard multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies’ role in aggressively influencing legal and political powers like the FDA to keep cancer in business. Yes you read that right. Think it’s just a conspiracy theory? Do the research and you’ll find that there have been cures for cancers that are natural, plentiful, and most significantly, non-patentable that have all been outlawed by the FDA!

Bruce Lipton recommends the use of Psych-K, a method of replacing negative beliefs with positive ones permanently. I have never used or tried psych-k but this isn’t something that is for Looney toons and crackpots to try out and squander. Do the research and you’ll see that it’s far from that. There wasn’t a way to do psych-k on Lucky obviously, so the best I could do was to keep her stress levels low (stress suppresses the immune system; notice why more people get sick around finals week of school?).                

That Tuesday, we began planning our plan of attack for Lucky. With the thought of serendipitously discovering the work of Bruce Lipton, my brother wondered if there was any already existing treatment or cure for cancer that was hidden from the public’s knowledge. That Tuesday, we stumbled into Quantum Touch, which is “a method of natural healing that works with the Life Force Energy of the body to promote optimal wellness to focus, amplify, and direct this energy, for a wide range of benefits”. My brother found this website on Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 and emailed it to me. I have not done much research in how quantum touch may work but reading a story about it: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread511571/pg1 and reading about quantum touch on their website persuaded me to try: http://www.quantumtouch.com/index.php?view=article&catid=187%3Aspecial-topic-reports&id=942%3Aquantum-touch-and-animals&option=com_content




This website here does a decent job describing how it works: http://www.transperception.com/quantum-touch-healing.htm

As you can see, it’s similar to Chi Gong. I remember feeling awkward calling so many strangers, who were practitioners listed on the quantum touch site, but I got over my fear of calling strangers as a positive side benefit. I got in contact with Mrs. Schilly and after telling her my situation, going over questions I had of how the session would go about, her background, experience, and how to know if the session would work, we made an appointment session to be done over the phone on Saturday 11 AM, September 22nd, 2012. The session was done in a quiet place, with my hand on my dog, moving to different areas as directed. From her experience, she has been able to extend lives, allow patients to find peace and relieve anxiety, but her patients have still passed away from cancer. After the session, I did not notice any noticeable changes. That was the end of that. I felt like we needed someone with more experience in the matter. I felt like she was a good person, and has done good for those that she has helped, but I was looking for something that was more potent, impactful, and direct. On the 18th, the day of Lucky’s diagnosis, I also called a handful of other people. I was looking into getting a Dolores Cannon Quantum Healing Hypnosis Practitioner to perform a Past Life Regression and see what the “Subconscious had to say about it”. ßRead about Dolores’s work and you’ll know what “The Subconscious” is (not the same as in psychology). On September the 22nd, later that day, after bringing Lucky onto the car for a ride with us and her refusing to budge down off the car after getting back, I did not know what to make of it. I did not know if she just stubbornly wanted to stay on the car or if her right hind, limping leg was further exacerbating her ability to walk on her three healthy legs. I felt this was getting more and more out of hand. I searched up a dedicated DC QHHT practitioner and made the call.

It was a memorable experience. I don’t know if I want to go into details of what was talked about as that is a whole another story in it of itself. But through the session, I did gain a lot of understanding of what I was doing in my other life, why I am in the nursing profession, what I am here for, why Lucky got cancer, and all in all, obtained some answers and understanding to many of life’s questions that pertain to myself.

On Wednesday, September 26th, 2012, I had scheduled an appointment with Dell Morris the cowboy healer. My brother handled the call and an information that he yielded differed from that what the SC told me during the regression.

On Monday, October 8th, 2012, we had gotten back from Los Angeles after making an appointment with Chi Gong Master Hong Liu. It was a face to face appointment and we brought Lucky there with us. Master Hong Liu mentioned something that caught my attention, the fact that Lucky, ever since this cancer diagnosis, has been voluntarily been sitting outside on the concrete a whole lot more at night. This is significant as towards Lucky’s latter years, she would want to come into the house whenever we were inside as well. Master Hong Liu, happened to mention that dogs are more in tune and can absorb or channel the energy from the ground to help heal themselves. Specifically hard ground, not soft ground like a grassy patch. Apart from the session, my memory of Lucky moving around the gas station on the way back from highway 5 was one of overall, a slight concern as there was no significant, noticeable change to Lucky’s status. I’m not sure I expected to see anything miraculous. But that’s not to belittle the fact that just because I can’t see the change, that it did not benefit. http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/quigong-ancient-chinese-healing#axzz27EVWO3lB

Reading this and finding out about Chi Gong master Hong Liu has definitely played a part in my mom taking up Chi Gong, so even though there was no miracle, counter to his book “Mastering Miracles”, I would not say it was a waste. And plus, it would only contribute to my knowledge of how Chi Gong helps fight against cancer.




No comments:

Post a Comment