Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 21

"In order to do something big, you usually have to do a lot of things.

That takes a lot of work in it of itself.

But after you've worked with all those things, you find there's really
only a couple of essential skills, maybe even only 1, that really need
to be focused on.

And if you could become a master at it, the sky would be the limit.

If you just spend half an hour a day on learning about and applying
that ONE skill, it will probably prove to be one of the best investments
you will ever make in life. "

- Brian Kim MIT of May 23rd, 2013


Man I won't lie, it was tempting for me to go back to bed. But I'm not because I happened to wait long enough to wash my face to feel adequate enough to know I'd choose to stay up. This temptation will be a problem if it persists. I wonder if it will dissipate.

The Pareto Principle. 80% of the results come from 20% of the causes. I wonder.



No comments:

Post a Comment