Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 15

"One of the traps we fall into is thinking that things HAVE
to go a certain way and if they don't go that certain way,
then all is lost.

That's a very limited way of looking at things and it comes
from our limited experience.

There's MILLIONS of ways it can happen.

So if it doesn't go that particular certain way, that's like losing
a grain of sand at the beach.

It's no biggie.

Plenty more where that came from."

- Brian Kim MIT of Feb. 18th, 2013

Today is day 15 and I feel excellent. For the past two days- including today- I'm up at 4:22 AM. I fell asleep around a little past 10 PM, I estimate. Today is the first time that I've experienced waking up and getting out of bed instantly once hearing the alarm go off. I want to make a note that I stopped all eating by 5:30 while yesterday, it was 7. Keep this up. Yesterday, I spent an estimated five hours total of resting, eating, and non-studying time. I'm up for about 17 and a half hours, so leaves about 11 hours of work done. Signed up for EMT classes yesterday. I'm excited. Silvestri is giving me confidence as well. And today, our last day of clinical, we will see the life flight. Let's see how this goes.

To another day of learning to becoming the leader, a life-saver, and the difference maker in a crisis.



No comments:

Post a Comment