Monday, May 13, 2013

Continue to Experiment

As dedicated as  I want to be there are times where something has caused me to head back to bed. Yesterday was Sunday, finished eating well before 5:30 but after playing ball, my brother ate some watermelon and veggies and I ceded to do the same. Now fruits and veggies should be alright before bed as a before bed snack according to one of Steve Pavlina's Early Riser articles. Watermelon is higher in sugar and eggplants should be alright. I went to bed later than usual, around 11. When I woke up, I did not wash my face and said to myself that I had already accomplished a good portion of my study plans for today so I did not need to be up so early. I think these last two reasons were the main reasons. But then again, you shouldn't want to sleep in, if you do, you are doing something wrong.

"If you feel compelled to sleep in on weekends, you’re probably doing something wrong. Again, it should feel good to get up early. If you’re doing it because you want to, and it’s working, it will feel normal and natural to do it every day. If you think you need a cheat day, something is definitely off. Why would you cheat yourself out of something you like doing?"

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/10/how-to-wake-up-feeling-totally-alert/

I'll just have to keep experimenting.

There is a little more than 48 hours until my Junior Two semester is over. The supposed toughest semester for nursing students. And it's ticking down.



No comments:

Post a Comment